“Great sushi and FOOD!!!!”

Pan Asian Cuisine Sushi Bar and Grill
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. The sushi is some of the best you'll find in North Florida and the soups are absolutely delish!!! The staff is awesome too. Didn't want to leave them out. They are always awesome!!! My kids and I eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. The staff is so welcoming and customer service was wonderful. Very good and fresh tasting sushi. All of our rolls were delicious. And the two Chinese donuts that came at the end were a tasty surprise ! Will be back. Just found our new sushi place. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I had to visit Green Cove Spring and needed lunch. A sucker for Asian food I went here. Amazing!
Avocado salad with a dressing to die for. Great miso soup. Lunch deal - teriyaki chicken with rice and vegetables. Almost the best teriyaki chicken I've ever tasted, only slight problem was tinned/frozen carrots, so there was no al dente like the broccoli. But I can't bring myself to dock a point off the score for that.
All the above plus a Diet Coke for $14.75, I assume dinner dishes are pricier as I had a lunch menu deal.
Cannot recommend it highly enough

Reviewed 14 February 2017

5 menus in one,(Chineese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean. Each with appetizers, starters, main courses, deserts. Specialty drinks. They are great at recommending new things to try and they have not yet disappointed. It's worth the drive. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

They have a little of everything and it is delicious! We were going for Chinese and stumbled into this place and so glad we did. If you like Chinese, Japanese or sushi this is your place off the beaten path, but worth the trip to find it.