“Family Friendly Fun”

Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Goodland
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Description: Family owned and operated for 44 years, Stan's is open Tues- Sun in season. Wide variety of menu items. Seafood, steaks, etc.... Entertainment nightly during season. We have seating both inside and outside on the water.
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are on a mission to explore new local fare and Stan's didn't disappoint. It was family friendly, the atmosphere was fantastic, and the food was fantastic. I had my first soft shell crab sandwhich and it was to die for. Everyone, even my picky eater, was happy with their food. The server was great and went above and beyond suggesting a non-alcoholic frozen drink as a dessert option for my kiddos. Did I mention the catfish?? The kids LOVED being able to toss our leftovers in the water to see the catfish feeding frenzy. We plan on bringing my in-laws down soon! Plus I need another one of those amazing Buzzard Rum Punches!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch, stayed all day!! We had a great time at Stans!! Bartender Tiffany....super nice, fun, very personable right from the start! And...she introduced us to their buzzard punch! A must try! YUMMY! Waitress Amy...cool vibe, very nice, attentive, always making sure we had what we need! The food was good, Peel and eat shrimp was fresh, alligator bites were good not greasy, sweet potato fries were awesome! The place makes you feel at home, very welcoming, had a great time dancing, the atmosphere is a Caribbean feel! The drinks are awesome! Just a great place to unwind, destress, put your feet up and stay a while they will treat you right! Wish we would have gotten the name of our night outside bartender he also deserves accolades! We were there Tuesday April 10! We’ve put a Sunday at Stan’s on our bucket list for next time.....heard it was the best!

1  Thank brdrauls
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Used to go to Stan's every Sunday 30 years ago, my mother was a mullet queen. Stopped by a few weeks ago on a return trip to the area, very fond memories and if you are vacationing in the area, you have to do at least one Sunday afternoon there. Kind of a must do. Super fun. Back in the day when Stan was alive it was one hell of a time and is still a great Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We launched outside, dockside. Casual eating, and live entertainment at lunch! We enjoyed the jokes, songs and camaradie. The beer was cold, but the seafood chowder was bland. The appetizers were ok but greasy. I'd go for the beer and fun, and eat somewhere else on our next visit.

1  Thank bonnie k
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Goodland Florida is a fishing village located on the northeast area of Marco Island. There is some indoor seating, but most is outdoors dockside. Not fancy. They have live music and open late. Has kind of a Margaritaville feel to it. Make sure you have bug spray for evenings. Cold beer!