“Personalized service”

Ranked #5 of 599 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took my father-in law here and he asked a few questions telling the waitress he was lactose intolerant. She came back stating what he ordered was made with cream and asked if he wanted ti make a new selection. This he did and the manager came over, tablet in hand to review his order, again something he had selected was made with dairy. The manager looked up ingredients and found a substitution for Dad's side dish. Now that's personalized service! As a side note I only rated the restaurant a 4 out of 5 because I've never been impressed with their desserts.Everything else is top notch!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We eat here blackened mahi-mahi fish. Was perfect. The waiters are helpful and friendly. The beers are local and very good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant has always had great service. Excellent staff. The food even mild is spicy so beware to those who no longer find that pleasant. But it is a great place to enjoy friends and family. Happiness and friendliness was served up. Great drinks too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So, I like most food. And I love the sides @ Harry’s. Last time I was there I ordered a veggie plate and my server told me that it wasn’t on the menu. I explained that i don’t eat meat, and thats what I’ve had there before. She left and came back with the manager- who told me she could not honor that request either. Me: are you kidding? Its easy, i just want a plate of 2 or 3 sides- whatever’s easiest. Manager: I can’t do that because there isn’t a button for that! Food is good, but the service is what happens as a result of being a franchise.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Only 4 beers on draught but a good range of bottled beer. Happy hour is good.

Menu is supposedly New Orleans style - not been there yet! I played safe and ordered the shrimp platter. 12 tail on breadcrumbs shrimp duly arrived and were cooked okay. The fries were made from new potatoes so didn't brown at all and were possibly a little bit under cooked in any case. The best bit was the tartare sauce! Nice and fresh and crunchy.