“Perfect Brisket every time!”
Review of 4Rivers Smokehouse

4Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #12 of 612 Restaurants in Gainesville
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

4Rivers Smokehouse is a terrific place and food. The brisket is amazing, the BBQ pork is excellent. Overall, a great place and always fantastic and fresh food. My friends/family when they visit always ask me to take them to 4Rivers! Glad to have one in Gainesville!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Husband and I just running errands and ran into this place. What a great decision. The BBQ pork and baked beans were awesome. The slaw on the pork was nice and not too overwhelming! Really recommend this place if your in the area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stopped in at the recommendation of a local shop owner and we were not disappointed. This is a great place for bbq and sides, and coming from Texas where BBQ is King, this was a nice surprise since you usually don't find good BBQ outside those TX boarders. The restaurant was nice, clean and friendly and had it's own bakery!! Yes, sweets and BBQ; a great combo. The service was good. You stand in line, order and seat yourself. Luckily it was after lunch rush so it wasn't crowded and we didn't have to wait. Looks like this place is very active in the community as well. Love the prayer bulletin board. Only missing a star as the bathroom could have used some cleaning up. My pic is of the pulled chicken sandwich with bbq beans and smokehouse corn. Excellent!! Pic your sauce to pour all over that yummy goodness. Hope to visit when back in FL sometime.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and step-son were in Gainesville for a few hours and wanted something to eat. We’d first decided on Burgerfi. Just before pulling up to Burgerfi, we noticed 4Rivers and decided to give it a try.

Great decision! My wife and I had the Texas Destroyer. Fabulous! My step-son enjoyed the sausage and he’s rather picky with food. The atmosphere, food, smell and service reminded me of similar places in Ft. Worth, Texas. The jalapeño side was a pleasant (and delicious) change of pace.

Lastly, the desserts were Texas-sized, both in flavor and actual size.

Highly recommended! We’ll most definitely return!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We heard that it was good, so we came and gave it a try. Best brisket ever! We will be regular customers for sure!