Stayed two nights in a king room. Whole hotel was clean and friendly. Room was nice with lots of space and quiet also. TV has HD. Breakfast was above average. LImited parking in front. Location is convenient to UF, Shands, food, etc. The only negative was the temperature in the lobby, breakfast area, and hallways - very hot. We will likely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, Holiday Inn Express I-75 Gainesville, FL Hotel's Staff Welcomes You. Just off I-75, the Holiday Inn Express, Gainesville / I-75 SW hotel puts you in the heart of Gator country, half-way between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks and 2 hours from Tampa's cruise ship hub. This pet friendly Gainesville, Florida hotel's location is extremely convenient for corporate and leisure travelers. The hotel is near the University of Florida, Shands Hospital at UF and the offices of Nationwide Insurance and Farm Bureau Insurance. For travelers with interests further away, Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) is just 20 minutes away and for other major cities guests just hop onto the interstate via exit 384 which is right behind the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express