1,255 results
All reviews front desk breakfast buffet is room service business trip football game university florida lobby maintenance school hospital closet surgery graduation gainsville pet weekends
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay while we visited the University of Florida. Easy to find, room was great, very comfortable bed, and staff were very friendly. We will definitely stay here on our next visit!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Easy check in, Hilton honors is a major plus, as it gets free drinks and free buffet breakfast. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, everything one expects from Hilton. Has Shula's Steakhouse on the premises, but not fancy. Great for Gator gatherings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stay here often when traveling to Gainesville on business. The hotel was recently renovated (the lobby and restaurant/bar), did not see a major difference in the rooms. Overall room was fine, clean and comfortable.
The renovated restaurant is now a Shula’s Steakhouse. It will be interesting to see if it lasts. It does not have the typical Steakhouse feel that I have experienced at other Shula restaurants but the food carries the same price tag. I did eat there and the food was very good and much improved over the previous restaurant but there is no atmosphere - if I lived in Gainesville I would never go to this restaurant. The breakfast buffet is exactly the same as the previous restaurant that was in the hotel but the price is now slightly higher. Over good hotel if you are in town for business for a night or two.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Upon arrival I was greeted and to my surprise they upgraded my room.
It was such a comfortable bed, oversized bath and a secure feeling at this Hilton.
Great location to restaurants, shopping and the University of Florida.

Room Tip: The presidential suite is sweet!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The place looked beautiful, there is a hotel restaurant and a pool on the premises. The lobby was nice. Everything was clean. The room was nice. The downfall was the noise level heard rom the hall. Whoever was next door from 626 was inconsiderate, noisy, and it affected the way I was able to rest. There was free coffee available in the lobby the next morning. Again check in and check out was a breeze.

Room Tip: Unsure as the noise level was coming from the neighbor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family