“very good food”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #50 of 646 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have been to several Keke's and they are all very good, clean and have good service, the Gainesville restaurant was no exception.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food was good and it has extensive menu options. Based on ratings, we thought it would be amazing. Based on previous experiences at other breakfast/brunch places I have been to in other cities, Keke's is average. Service was great but there was about a 30 minute wait. We didn't feel it was worth the wait.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Our family visited Keke's last weekend, and really enjoyed our meals. I ordered the breakfast sandwich and it was perfectly prepared. I asked for scrabled egg, cheese, and crispy bacon on an english muffin. It wasn't greasy, was served hot, and was delicious. I ordered it with the home fries, and they were the perfect compliment. My son ordered a waffle with strawberries, bananas, and whipped cream. He somehow finished it (huge portion)! The fruit was fresh. My young son ordered the silver dollar pancakes, but next time, will order the large pancakes, he loved them so much. Finally, my husband ordered stuffed french toast which he polished off without complaint. We will return.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

It has always been so hard to find a clean and good breakfast restaurant in Gainesville, but now that Keke's is in Gville it is the place to go! The eggs are delicious and can be made any way you want! The pancakes are AMAZING!! The BEST in Gainesville!! There was a wait but it went by very fast and the is a comfortable waiting area. Our server was absolutely amazing, the restaurant was very busy but she made time to talk to us and was very happy and very helpful with picking our meals. One thing I do wish they had was gluten-free options but overall great!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

First visit to Keke's and we are impressed! Greeted by two friendly fellas, one of whom--Joshua--turned out to be our server. He was very kind and helpful and right--the pancakes are incredible! Hubby's omelet was yummy and the home fries delicious. Great service all around. Will definitely be back.