“30 minutes to get a drink”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Usually this place is on but tonight I had to ask three people to get a drink. Bartenders just ignored me.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Short wait time..get mia as a server shes the best there ...great rewards olan get the app had bucket of bones excellent

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience excellent food at a good price the margaritas are amazing also highly recommended

Reviewed 5 March 2018

What a great dining experience! Food, service and ambience. Great ribs and steak and dessert! Fun nite out!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Upon arrival, I asked the hostess if she could sit us at a booth. Since there were very few diners, I figured it would be no big deal. She sat us at a table. Oh well, we were in a hurry, so it didn't seem to be an issue. After about ten minutes, a server arrived and delivered the menu. I asked if there were any lunch specials for this day (a Friday!). She referred me to the extremely limited "lunch menu". I had the soup (chowder) and two small "Jack Daniels sliders" with about eight french fries. My spouse is not a fan of chowder, so she ordered a plain salad. (Later, she learned that there were other soups available, but the server failed to disclose that. The selections were overpriced and the server seemed very disinterested. Very disappointing visit.