“YUMMY!”

Neighborhood Cafe
Description: 850.243.4211
Description: 850.243.4211
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The food and service is great. Can't beat their Eggs Benedict, breakfast club and biscuits with sausage gravy. Their pancakes are delicious too. Carol is fantastic.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We were seated quickly and the waitress was very attentive to our water/tea glasses. Though, she quickly snatched the menu out of my husband’s hand after he commented asking where the side items were making us both uncomfortable. If he wanted to keep ordering it wasn’t happening after that. Very awkward. The Eggs Benedict was the best I’ve had in a while; finally someone knows how to cook a good pouched egg and decent sauce. The Lumberjack was okay, pancakes not as good as Denny’s. :-D Overpriced for what you get but I loved the hash browns and home fries were pretty darn good.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Saturday breakfast with family and although it was full with people waiting, we had a great experience. The menu is typical breakfast varieties, but the service was swift and prompt. Our waitress was very friendly and did a great job at accommodating our needs. All of us has different things, but my husband was throughly impressed with the country fried steak breakfast. My eggs over easy were perfect. Somewhat of a tight space, but didn’t feel run over. We will definitely visit this establishment again. Access outside is handicap friendly, but I am not so sure about wheelchairs having a enough room inside, however I feel like this establishment will do whatever it takes to make room and accommodations.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Breakfast was soooo delicious, hot and look as good as it was. Coffe was hot and flavorful. Only had Sweet n Low or regular sugar on table. Did not ask if they had alternatives, coffee was too good to wait! Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Ate here with a few other guys on a Sunday morning. They were able to seat us immediately and a server greeted us upon sitting. The menu is pretty basic, nothing fancy but has something for everyone. I ordered the "super sized" bacon and cheese omelet, which was anything but large. While it did have a good ratio of bacon to egg, I would argue it was smaller than an average omelet anywhere else. Very disappointing. I also tried the french toast and it was like homemade french toast, which isn't bad, but nothing special. The small portion is the biggest reason for the low rating, for $8, i expect more than $1.50 worth of ingredients.