“Delicious Breakfast”

Neighborhood Cafe
Description: 850.243.4211
Description: 850.243.4211
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First time visiting. Food was fast and delicious. Staff was welcoming and friendly. Biscuits were so fluffy and good. Bacon was crispy. Perfect meal. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We are locals. We have gone here many times - at the old place. Nothing fancy - just a good breakfast and a reasonable price. This new location let us down. The service was SLOW. Heck - it was almost impossible to get a cup of coffee. Had to ask 5 times. When breakfast came the eggs were just warm, the sausage was not, and neither were the grits. We paid extra for raisin toast. Also paid $2.29 for a small cup of coffee. This is just not what we were looking for on our day off. I don't know if it was the new location or just a bad day - but we will not be going back for along time. Maybe you should not either. Maybe they need some time to get their act together. You can get a better deal, better service, hot home made biscuits (no up charge), hot cheese grits (no up charge) and a full cup of coffee at Joe and Eddie's for a lot better price. Just saying>>>>

2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

A like more expensive than Danny's, but no comparison on the much higher quality food. The hashbrowns actually taste like potato! New location is beautiful with lots of space for big groups. So if you have a Breakfast Club that's been hanging out somewhere else, give this place a try. I live in Crestview and wish I could go more often. . .

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love down home folks and good food and this restaurant lives up to that reputation. The staff makes you feel at home and always provides the best service to their customers. If you want a good breakfast they have plenty of entree's to choose from. This is one of my favorite restaurants to visit when I'm on vacation in Fort Walton. The do serve other food, but breakfast is one of my favorite meals and that is when I dine their.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The Neighborhood Cafe....it’s been around a long time in a small shopping center. As of yesterday, they have moved into a beautiful new building. Wow...what a change! But you know what hasn’t changed? The home cooking and great service by people like my server, Melissa! Breakfast, brunch, and lunch are on the menu. Everything you had as a child is available with some newer offerings as well. I had a BLT, served up with a huge pile of chips and tomato basil soup. Their iced tea is perfect, with a generous serving of lemon. This is a perfect time place to eat before you shop, or after!

1  Thank Sherri M