Review of Island Echos 6L

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vacay4me2...
Hebron, Kentucky
“Very nasty! If I could rate a negative number I would.”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Very nasty!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This was a terrible condo. This was he worst for us. Grungy tile floors, gunk down both sides of stove, no pot holders, oven range looks to be melted and bubbled from some type of fire, both bathrooms have ceiling leak damage, one had a big hole patch not painted over, no vents in bathrooms, tv didn't even fit on stand and you had to view it lopsided, no blinds on sliding doors, big long hole behind bed in master, broken lamp inside closet, both blessings ripped up, dishes were dirty in the cabinet...should I go on? I've tried to put this review online TWICE they Resort Quest! Never shows up! Hmmm. I bet their workers wouldn't even stay there. We know why it was the last available for Memorial Day weekend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Nov 2016
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Island Echos. Please know we regret that your experience was not as you had hoped and as a standing practice, we work diligently to right any situation brought to our attention during your stay with us. We have spoken to the owner and are working on upgrades to the unit.

When planning your next visit, please contact me directly, I sincerely apologize, we are committed to making sure our guests have positive beach memories for years to come, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

ResortQuest Management
Alabama
Reviewed 17 February 2009 for a stay in June 2008

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing