All reviews room was clean port st ft pierce dresser rates
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

On the month of August I stayed in this hotel and it was absolutely wonderful great rates great customer service by Flor recipecinest great Coffey I would stay her agen next time I go around that area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
mafatp, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent travels. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your review and are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again. Once again thank you.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, great customer service, Blanca was very welcoming, great at her job. I enjoyed my visit. Great pool, Great house keepers. Jacuzzi room is beautiful. Very relaxing. I recommend this hotel to any one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
mafatp, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm very happy to hear that you found the hotel accommodations & service up to your standards. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back at the hotel soon!

GM

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My experience with redroof inn in fort pierce FL has always been nothing short of great clean rooms comfortable safe environment.. the customer service is wonderful almost everytime I check in David is the one checking me in and he is a God send the best front desk associate they have is his very friendly helpful and has a lot of patience I give David 10 stars. I recommend you stay here if your ever in town you will not regret it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
mafatp, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fort Pierce. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback and are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as all the interactions you had with our staff, name David. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great rooms ,rooms are very clean and comfortable. Staff is always nice and always checking to make sure you don’t need anything . David another employee who is great staff to deal with very helpful, goes out of his way to make sure your stay is the best it can be. Those two staff memebers are the reason I’ve been here for 3 weeks now. Thank you Mafat and David!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent travels. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your review and are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for providing such wonderful feedback and have made sure all the staff has seen your wonderful comments.

Thank you again.

Mafat Patel

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

After a long night I was welcome and greeted with so much happiness and respect by the night receptionist! Everyone who works here is nice and indeed know how to treat their customer ! Room service was always on time and available when I needed it !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
mafatp, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fort Pierce. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback and are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as all the interactions you had with our staff.
We certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon!

Once again Thank you,