Beachfront Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 99
USD 116
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
USD 72
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 85
Road Runner Travel Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 100
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 133
Travelocity
All reviewsbeach barprivate balconysouth buildingrestaurant downstairsoutdoor stageocean viewsliding glassnight stayft piercehutchinson islandinletjettyfl
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Booked on Expedia. The ONLY thing it had going was the beach front. We got two rooms on the top (2nd) floor. Sounds great, but NO elevator....good luck seniors! Small outside bar and restaurant. Woke up with a back ache from the old, tired mattress. Front desk guy needs a new job as he wasn't happy with this one. Water pressure sucked. You have to purchase beach towels! No alarm clock! Why one star....its beachfront.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JBfromJB
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This is definitely going to be a mixed review. We rented three rooms for a family of 7 one night in September. The pictures on the website for Hutchinson Island way oversell this property. It's old, dated, and dirty. I really didn't want to use the shower. The AC is loud. There are bugs in the room. The beach is dirty, and the water is brown. I wouldn't even walk near the water, let alone swim in it!! The only reason I gave this hotel a 3 is because the view is pretty great, and we did receive two free drink vouchers per room from the bar. The owners really need to invest some money to spruce up the place. I would only recommend it at this point to starving college students looking for a cheap place to party...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsey P
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I picked this hotel only because I thought it would be less likely to have Wi Fi in every room, and therefore have a lower radiation level. One room facing cellular antennas over the office did have higher than I would accept, but the room facing the ocean had very low reading of 0.0012! That was great.

However, when I walked to the beach, I and other guests were shocked to the see the worst sea shore, I have seen in Florida. It was black with rotted seaweeds and emitted a terrible odor. I could not use that beach, and neither have the other guests.

I was warned that it is an "entertaining" hotel and the music was turned on at 9-10 am into the late hours of the night. The irony was that there were few people there but the music did not stop. If you want to read or watch TV, you need to close the doors and use AC.

Speaking of AC it was very noisy and even if I shut mine off, I heard others non stop. This is not conducive to a relaxing atmosphere.

The room was probably 70s or 80s and some kinds of very small insects were biting me.

The staff I met was friendly, accept for an individual - not sure of his position there- instead of asking how my stay could be improved upon, chose to discredit my issues with smelly, non usable beach and got into an argument with me about EMF sensitivity. This is so inappropriate.

Lastly, The price was outrageous. They charged for this hotel the same as an elegant Marriot with many amenities!

Room Tip: Not for quiet loving or beach gazing individuals
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SBercu
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Location of this hotel is amazing, no pool but you are right on the beach, and the restaurant downstairs was very good. Live music that you can sit and overlook from the balcony. Room was dark but worked well for our needs. We giggles when we got there because ear plugs are provided. Well...no earplugs could have saved us from the thumping club downstairs once the live music ended around 10pm. The noise level was absolutely ridiculous. On our second morning we came out to the balcony to find tons of cups and beer bottles left from the previous night. If you are one that wants to stay at a place with nightlife, this is it. Otherwise, not a good place for people with kids.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mama2mme
Reviewed 5 August 2017

When I booked a room at this hotel, I chose an oceanfront room with a wrap-around balcony. See pictures attached. Our room did not have a balcony, it had a wrap-around walkway outside that was accessible to all guests. It was not a private balcony. We have stayed in numerous hotels and been on

Room Tip: If you want a balcony, make sure it says "PRIVATE" balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple