“Fun ride”

Beach Tours on Horseback
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We had fun on our ride up and down the beach. This isn't for experienced riders who think they'll be galloping in the surf.

1  Thank robstainedglass
in 50 reviews
"trotting"
"surf"

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 18 years anniversary Horseback riding on the beach...This was definitely worth it... what a relaxing ride.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my daughter's we all had a blast. The service was excellent. The guides were amazing. The horses were very well behaved and well taken care of. I highly recommend everyone take this tour. Well worth the money and a wonderful time.

1  Thank Kristy D
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you know anything about horses you will not want to take this ride. The horses are so thin, their hair coats show malnutrition or lack of worming. I am sure they keep these animals so thin so that they have no energy to do anything but walk along. their spirits are broken and they look so sad. Not healthy animals at all. the ride consist of riding along the water line, (not in the water) do the beach a ways and then you We meet them on the beach, not a stable. For the amount they were charging that ride was absolutely not worth it. They are sponsored by the St. Lucie County of Tourism. These people will definitely get a review from me also, plus the ASPCA

14  Thank 250kgilmore
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Went with my mom who was visiting from out of state. We had a very nice experience. The horses were well behaved. The guides went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time and the scenery was beautiful! We had the perfect weather for it! Glad we finally did this!

2  Thank Amber H