Review Highlights
Horse back on the beach

We really enjoyed this excursion. Location beautiful very friendly people to help us the water was... read more

Reviewed 17 December 2018
okycowgirl1
Porter, Texas
via mobile
What a great day!

I had been once before with friends for work and my boyfriend surprised me with a gift certificate... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
ambren07
West Palm Beach, Florida
via mobile

All reviews experienced riders great ride long ride riding horses take pictures weather was perfect beautiful beach trotting
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my daughter's we all had a blast. The service was excellent. The guides were amazing. The horses were very well behaved and well taken care of. I highly recommend everyone take this tour. Well worth the money and a wonderful time.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kristy D
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you know anything about horses you will not want to take this ride. The horses are so thin, their hair coats show malnutrition or lack of worming. I am sure they keep these animals so thin so that they have no energy to do anything but walk along. their spirits are broken and they look so sad. Not healthy animals at all. the ride consist of riding along the water line, (not in the water) do the beach a ways and then you We meet them on the beach, not a stable. For the amount they were charging that ride was absolutely not worth it. They are sponsored by the St. Lucie County of Tourism. These people will definitely get a review from me also, plus the ASPCA

Date of experience: February 2017
15  Thank 250kgilmore
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Went with my mom who was visiting from out of state. We had a very nice experience. The horses were well behaved. The guides went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time and the scenery was beautiful! We had the perfect weather for it! Glad we finally did this!

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Amber H
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I Gave this Tour a perfect Rating, not only one of my best experiences, but overall the people organizing it was very proffessional, our guide was so pleasant and just made sure we were having fun, and even took a photo for our family, I wish I remembered his name, I could have not ask for any better time. Also please don't rely on the poor comments, it is a public beach and they don't claim to watch your car for you, so if you had something stolen, that is on you not this establishment. Again thanks for a great time
Hopefully you remembered my husband and myself I told you I would write because I had such a great time

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Easy to get to from The Hutchison Island Plaza Hotel. We had GPS. But none the less quick drive to get there. It is a family run business which makes it a very good experience for friends and family. The horse where very well taken care of. They size you up to the Horse you ride so it feels comfortable and so do you. The Park is nice to vist before the ride. Staff is family even if not by blood great people. Call and do it they do send you a text confirmation a few days before your ride. Great way to view the ocean.

Date of experience: December 2016