“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Beach Tours on Horseback
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I Gave this Tour a perfect Rating, not only one of my best experiences, but overall the people organizing it was very proffessional, our guide was so pleasant and just made sure we were having fun, and even took a photo for our family, I wish I remembered his name, I could have not ask for any better time. Also please don't rely on the poor comments, it is a public beach and they don't claim to watch your car for you, so if you had something stolen, that is on you not this establishment. Again thanks for a great time
Hopefully you remembered my husband and myself I told you I would write because I had such a great time

All reviews
in 50 reviews
"trotting"
"surf"

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Easy to get to from The Hutchison Island Plaza Hotel. We had GPS. But none the less quick drive to get there. It is a family run business which makes it a very good experience for friends and family. The horse where very well taken care of. They size you up to the Horse you ride so it feels comfortable and so do you. The Park is nice to vist before the ride. Staff is family even if not by blood great people. Call and do it they do send you a text confirmation a few days before your ride. Great way to view the ocean.

1  Thank Lisa_Thurlow
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Was totally ignored on arrival, was very confused on who was in charge. Was very confused that this was a public space and not a stable. Not an authentic expirience, but a rusted horse trailer and we actually heard her say that they PACK THEM IN THERE LIKE SARDINES. This trailer was NOT suitable for the amount of horses, and yes the horses are left with the saddles on all day long!!!! Very unprofessional service. If you know anything about horses you would know something is not right here.

3  Thank dancewithlance
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Unorganized people, sad looking horses. Horses are left outside in the hot florida sun all day with heavy saddles. Definitely would not recommend.

5  Thank meggafritz
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We arrived with worry of being a few minutes late. They were just checking in the last few and getting the horses out when we walked up. We got on and rode off with ease. They guides were extremely friendly, entertaining and peaceful all at the same time.

Our experience was as the title says. We had a perfect ride, way down across the sandy beach. We (our family - not as a group) had our photo taken by the guides using our camera.

The ride up and back across the beach was tranquilly enjoying listening to the beach, enjoying the smiles and the wonderful conversations.

We WILLLLLLL DOOO ITTTT AGAIN>>>

P.S> The price was just right. The horses were all in great shape. The stories behind them were heartfelt. The saddles were not the most comfortable, but what the heck it was worth it. NOTE: All should go, even the elder ones... Who knows if you'll ever get the chance to do it in the future. So, don't only take your kids and grandkids, but JOIN THEM. It'll be a lasting memory for EVERYONE! God Bless and God Speed!!!!

1  Thank Bob K