All reviews room was clean allow pets waffles very nice hotel florida turnpike visiting family good nights sleep would stay again free breakfast port st lucie fresh fruit we've stayed staff was friendly nice breakfast ft pierce lq bianca
Reviewed 29 April 2016

It was OK like I said the eggs were cold and like leather but there were other choices and did not like the idea that a $100 deposit on the room was immediate and yet I have to wait for the refund. Also in case of any questions, I did take pictures before I checked out.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We stayed here 1 night on the way to boarding a cruise ship. Close to Interstate 95 and restaurants. Friendly staff, easy check in and out. The breakfast was good but there was no artificial sweetener. I asked and the answer was no. Had outdoor pool, guest laundry, no coffee in lobby but coffee maker in rooms. My pillows were flat so I had to put 2 together. My husband said his were not. The bathroom had only 1 small bottle of shampoo, no lotion or conditioner.

Room Tip: Can not answer that question. Only stayed 1 night.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here twice for swim meets. It is a decent room with a good size fridge and microwave. Our room for this stay had an odor of food/garlic/spices. They provided air freshener which did alleviate right away. The price was fair and the room was comfortable and clean. Nothing fancy but close to main road and restaurant options. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We had tickets to see the Mets during Spring training and had our little fur baby traveling with us. Lucky for us, LaQuinta welcomes our pets and only asks for a deposit which you get back when you leave. We had a nice room on the first floor and humans and their fur babies are all welcome. Room was clean and well appointed. We stayed two nights and I'd go back to this hotel again in a heart beat. Staff was wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Had to make a quick visit to Fort Pierce Florida and stayed in a very nice La Quinta. Very clean and well decorated facility in a great location. Breakfast was good especially the coffee. Highly recommended for business or pleasure trip.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family