“Great Day On The Water”

Pure Passion Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Captain Jordan was amazing. My family and I had a great time fishing for some really nice snook. When we had a lull in the action he was able to switch up so my kids could catch some nice red snappers. He was very knowledgeable. Awesome Florida fishing experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
"red fish"
in 7 reviews
"ideal conditions"
in 2 reviews
"looking forward to my next trip"
"awesome morning"
in 55 reviews
"capt"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Captain Jordan took my brother and I out fishing for the day in Fort Myers. We were not blessed with the best weather but Jordan was still able to put us on a number of fish including a trophy red! Had an absolutely awesome time on the water and can't wait to get back to Fort Myers and back on the water with Jordan!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Capt Jordan was thankfully able to accommodate me and my family on short notice. Within 5 minutes of getting on the boat, we had lines in the water and were fishing. For the kids (9 & 11), he'd cast with surgical precision under the mangroves and branches and immediately hand them the pole so we never had to worry about getting tangled and wasting time while setting them up perfectly for success; all the while talking me through what to look for while sight casting. During our 4hr excursion we hit several different spots and we caught a variety of fish including the largest yellow fin jack I've ever seen, red snapper and my girlfriend caught a beast of a snook. We all caught multiple fish, got to enjoy dolphins, saw a bull shark and jellyfish as well as many beautiful species of birds. He had enough gear to outfit a small fishing village so it was perfect to just come with a backpack and cooler and have multiple rods, bait, a BEAUTIFUL boat and a more than capable guide/captain waiting for us. The ended up being our best memory of the week and the kids are already asking about coming back again and fishing with Capt Jordan. Absolutely worth every penny and we'll be coming back and using him again for sure!

1  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

These snook are three of the many that Captain Jordan was able to put us on the very first time he took us out on the water. The largest was 40 inches plus—the other two not far behind. He proved to be a most able, knowledgeable, and accommodating leader on this most enjoyable venture. We already have another planned and are anxiously awaiting the event.

1  Thank cshawk