Boyfriend and I were there this past weekend from Fort Lauderdale. Not exactly a place for hip gay couples but nobody will make you uncomfortable.
Derek who checked us in was so kind and full of great tidbits on where to go and what to do while in town. He even gave us a bunch of coupons for local places. He even upgraded us to one of the newly renovated rooms on the first floor on top of the Cabanas bar and we could not have been happier. He rocks!!!
Then Kim in the lounge area made us the world's greatest margaritas...while we got to listen to Shawn on stage. (He's got a phenomenal voice!!!!) She suggested the prime rib and bf and I were over the moon!!!! Kim has the craziest stories and MAKES HER COCKTAILS WITH LOVE.
Vicky from the Front Desk checked us out and was extremely efficient and all smiles.
All and all a relaxing weekenddespite the rain. Would love to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort