this place is fantastic! customer service was exceptional. they've done some upgrades since the pictures posted on their site. one major improvement I was told is the towel service. now, when you go down to the pool area to get towels, they have a sign up sheet with a rep there - all you do is sign your name, room # and how many towels you took. Then turn them in at the end of the day and they mark you off. there were 2 of us and each day we got 4 towels- no problem. service for food and drinks at the pool was great. they had games and we won some free drinks. time share person came through the area once to ask if anyone wanted to listen to presentation- told no and they left and didn't bother again. room was clean and the view was exactly as was advertised on site. close to restaurants/bars/shopping- about 1/2 mile from the pier for great dolphin watching. I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Otel, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort