“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this location in August 2016. I was in the upper unit, which was a wonderful experience! The lanai is AMAZING! It is sooooo big! I have 2 toddlers (twins), who were a year and a half at the time. We were able to be outside with them without worrying about running after them. They had plenty of space to run around in an enclosed area. YVONNE IS AMAZING! She was super attentive to our needs and would check in on us just to make sure everything was ok and to see if we needed anything. She was sweet enough to leave toys for my boys to play with while we were there, and made sure I had 2 highchairs. She had a radio flyer wagon available for use, which was a godsend. I used the wagon to pull the boys and our stuff to and from the beach, which was right around the corner. The walk to the beach is less than 5 minutes. We were actually hit with a storm while we were there, so the weather wasn't great while we were there. The guests that were supposed to be downstairs during the same time we were there never made it because the weather was so awful. We were supposed to check out on a Friday, but since the bottom unit was vacant, we were able to stay through Sunday. That Saturday and Sunday actually gave us the best weather we had during our stay. Even with bad weather though, we had such a great time. She moved us to the bottom unit and didn't charge us an additional cleaning fee. Both units were great, but I recommend renting the upper unit if you can. It has a little more space and the huge lanai. The bottom unit is definitely more comfortable when you get back from the beach because you don't have to lug things upstairs and you have the hose and outside shower right by your door. I guess it all depends on your specific needs. We had 7 people come in for 1 night while we were there and she didn't have any problems with that. Other places charge for additional guests. I think the best part about this place is that if you are traveling with more than one family, you can rent both units so everyone has their own space. The washer and dryer inside the apartments were heaven! I will definitely go back and will absolutely be staying with Yvonne. She is so sweet and attentive! She makes you feel right at home! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Indianapolis
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in January 2016

slringer
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Absolutely amazing, we were close to everything & it was beautiful!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

If you are looking for a very nice place to stay that is very, very close to the ocean, but not right on the water I would highly recommend this place. They have made many updates & have everything you could imagine you might need. It was very clean and located near everything you might want or need. I booked the rental through the owners daughter and she was amazing and very helpful. We also had the opportunity to meet the owner. She was so helpful, kind, accommodating and made sure that if we needed anything we just needed to let her know (the house was completely stocked). We all felt very lucky to have met her and know that she was a good hearted person that wanted to make our vacation the very best it could be. We will go back and stay with them anytime!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location/property, people & the beach.
Liked least: The only thing was the dryer didn't seem to be working as well as it should, but it worked.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Fargo, ND
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

MPLS MN
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing