3,962 results
All reviews sanibel view main building captiva building the white sands breakfast buffet main pool paddle boards full kitchen room key dolphin tour each morning chairs and umbrellas family vacation screened in porch bedroom suite washer and dryer times square
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here at the end of our honeymoon for 3 nights in October. Staff were very friendly, apartment was a great size, comfortable bed and the beach was out of this world. Would definitely stay there again if we were back in Fort Myers.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location could not be better, overlooking the beach. Their staff is always there to help with everything you could want. It's a quick 75-cent trip or just a 3/4 mile walk to numerous restaurants and shops. They truly don't overlook anything but the beach.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the ocean, can't get a bad one.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here several years ago so when we decided to go back this was the only place I looked at. It was my husband, his mother and me. The 2 bedroom/2 bath condo was perfect. We had floor to ceiling windows to watch the ocean. It rained a lot while we were there so being in a room with so many windows- it was ok. It was so clean.
The breakfast buffet is one of the best! It really fills up and offers a lot. The spa was nice too, the massage was so relaxing. I wish I had gotten to the steam room. All the staff I interacted with were so nice and friendly. There is a shuttle outside of the hotel, but if you miss it, it is a solid 15/20 minute walk to town, we did it one night and the other we drove. The bar, Bongo's, is nice, The food was really good and nice to come from the pool and grab something, even a fun cocktail. One day they had at the pool someone offering ($4 each) shaved ice. It was perfect on a 88 degree day poolside! I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We got an end room which was great and super quiet but the lanais seem smaller
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a 3 night stay at pink shell...very nice resort on a lovely beach....more suited to families and children,rather than older adults like us...great pool and splashpad area for them
With the exception of two rude staff in bongos bar& grill, which we did address, all the staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful
Our room was very clean and well presented, with full kitchen area and a washer and dryer, again a huge plus if you are travelling with kids
The only downside was we had a ground floor room with a horrible view
Friends on the 9th floor had a lovely sweeping panoramic view of the beach...we got to overlook bongos, and a plastic octopus
Horrible...could not use the balcony as bongos open until 11pm..so noisy and no privacy..also stunk of greasy food smell from bongos
I did go to the desk and asked to be moved before we unpacked anything but was told not possible
So avoid this room 5104 & request a higher floor..wish I had
Some nice touches at the hotel like a margarita hour on Monday and Friday
Where you can enjoy really good free margaritas and cheese and crackers
Breakfast is excellent
Great choices..nice food and service, & "John the egg guy "..at the omelette station was a joy & very good at his job..
They have an annoying $35 per day resort fee which includes the free breakfast..valet..beach chairs etc
I've never stayed at any hotel.and had to pay for beach chairs etc..so think this is a bit of a Swiss
Would prefer they include all that in the room rates
Overall a very nice property on a nice beach, some evening entertainment would be nice also

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We loved our time at the Pink Shell from the moment we pulled in to our departure! All staff were friendly, helpful, and attentive. The facilities are beautiful and the options around- from park to marina to beach to pool to restaurants- were spectacular. We will definitely be back to enjoy the views, activities, and relaxing environment. The Saturday DJ time at the pool and delicious ocean view breakfasts were our highlights.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple