3,980 results
All reviews sanibel view main building captiva building the white sands breakfast buffet main pool paddle boards room key full kitchen each morning dolphin tour chairs and umbrellas family vacation one bedroom suite screened in porch washer and dryer an umbrella
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was our first visit with our family of 6. All staff members were very personable, plenty for kids to do from the beach, to the pool, to organized activities! Well maintained facility and rooms met our needs, especially the kitchen. We stayed the last week of March during Spring Break. We will be back !

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here to stay after an incident at another hotel. The staff was very considerate and made our stay memorable. Lloyd at the breakfast buffet was very helpful! They have an amazing view of the beach in every single room! Will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, awesome service, and Gloria had our room looking great everyday! We’ve been coming down for over 10 years and have never had a bad experience. The kids love the pool and making sand castles on the groomed beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I recently left Sanibel Island and were looking for a nice restaurant to have dinner. We can across the restaurant at the resort. We had a fabulous meal outside on the deck watching the sun set. The menu had so many things to choose from. We had fresh fish and my favorite the iceberg wedge salad w blue cheese and bacon. The fish dishes were cooked perfectly. Our waitress Maureen was fabulous. She knew the menu very well, described things perfectly, was attentive and friendly. As the sunset and it was time for dessert we got chilly and they moved us inside without any problems. Calamari was tender and dessert was not necessarily needed but we were happy to indulge. I would go back here in a heart beat.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alice M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed at the Pink Shell Resort from March 22 to March 25 (this year 2018) with my husband, 1 year old and 3 year old and came home having had the best time. During our stay, my 1 year old dropped a plate in the kitchen and consequently my foot sustained a gash on it. Michael from Security showed up to our room right away with a first aid kit, told us that the resort would gladly take care of transportation for me if I wanted to go to the local Clinic, left me with plenty of bandaids, etc and continued to follow up with us throughout the rest of our stay to see how I was doing as well as make sure we were having a good time despite the incident. He was very caring, friendly and a great help.
We are very thankful to him and Pink Shell. We hope to be back in the near future!

Room tip: All rooms are Beach Front!
Date of stay: March 2018