“Lovely property just 2 short blocks to Fort Myers...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Heated saltwater pool
So close you can walk there in bare feet
One of 3 hammocks
Township pool adjacent to us
Across from elementary school
Right across the street from the beach
Lots of space around the pool
Gardens and walkways surround the yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
debrabrau...
Madison, Wisconsin
“Lovely property just 2 short blocks to Fort Myers beach!”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We had such a nice time at our stay at the Myerside!!
Upon our quite late arrival, we were pleasantly surprised to see Roland come out to greet us, indicating our unit was waiting for us with the lights on. :) I questioned where I could get some coffee in the morning, and he brought out a bag of coffee grounds for that first pot. So very nice.
Our unit was the ‘Starfish.’ The unit was all newly remodeled, so very nice for us! It was pleasantly appointed throughout. Beds were comfortable. Furniture comfortable. Good TV. Really nice balcony with view of the pool. The bathroom vanities were new, the main bath had double sinks. There were plenty of towels and they even provide beach towels which are so bulky and heavy to pack! Roland and Bev really had everything we needed. Pots, pans, glass glasses and dishes, appropriate utensils, except I couldn’t find a whisk which I may have over-looked. A few plastic cups are in the cupboards for the pool area as no glass allowed there, which is smart. And the pool was gorgeous! Lovely landscaping and plenty of comfy clean lounging chairs with side tables. Each unit has it’s own balcony/patio area with their own grill. And the property has these very inviting hammocks strategically located throughout. I was tickled to be invited to help Bev paint some signs for the property one day, I got to do the Starfish. My coat was the yellow, which wasn’t complete I am sure, but I love to paint so really enjoyed that.
Bev and Roland are such a pleasant couple and we wish them the best! I would highly recommend this property. It’s quiet, located across from a school and library and a short walk (north) through the back parking lot to the grocery store (huge plus!) We were only a block to the main drag and then cross over to walk through the beach access points (right between Beach access points: 24 and 25) and it’s about a mile from the downtown/Time Square/bridge area.
My recommendation, get a bike as soon as you get there because no matter where you are, the traffic isn’t fun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of this property is the best!
Liked least: Short on hooks for hanging but it is still being remodeled so maybe that's to come.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 May 2016
Thanks for staying with us at Myerside! It was so nice of you to pitch in with the painting. You will have to come back to see it all finished.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing