“Relaxing and Comfortable.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Waynesville, North Carolina, United States
“Relaxing and Comfortable.”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Great Place, Nice Folks, Convenient to the Beach. These are titles to my book about my week at the beach. Chapter One. The apartment was clean and stocked with supplies such as coffee filters, Glad bags, etc. All I needed was food and cold drinks from the grocery store and let the vacation begin. I often found myself on the porch, enjoying the breeze from the gulf, and just watching the world go by. Chapter Two. The rental could not have gone any smoother. I used the Tripadvisor Flipkey service through the Tripadvisor website. I just received my deposit in full and, overall, it melded well into the excellent experience at the apartment. I love it when a vacation plan comes together! The End.

Sandy R
Cumming, Georgia
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband, Fiffie (our Maltese) and I stayed in this cozy apartment enjoying the commodity of restaurants, markets and -above all- the beach within street crossing distance. Excellent walks during sunsets, friendly folks at the beach, not that many people, very relaxing and enjoyable!

Recommend highly!
Sandy

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach, beach, beach access!
Liked least: Irregular pavement for taking walks....
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
birgit592
Vienna, Austria
“Perfect for our small family”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed in the "airy beach apartement" of Wils + David for 3 nights in April 2016. On our round trip through Florida we enjoyed a few days in Fort Myers and we loved it!

The apartement had exactly the correct size for me, my husband and our 5 years old daughter. It is decorated very beautiful, a lot of pictures and wooden labels with smart slogans like "enjoy beach and sun". Everything was very very clean and the apartement offered really EVERYTHING:

for the beach: beach towels, beach chairs, mats, umbrellas, ...
inside the apartement: kitchen roll, garbage bags, dish liquid, washing powder, soap, a lot of towels (very clean), fully equiped kitchen with everything you need like tin opener, ice bags, ....
We did not miss anything!

There is a Publix about 3 minutes drive with the car away. My husband brought us warm bread in the morning - it was like in heaven! :-)

Wils was so nice and friendly, she is really a very pleasant person. She helped us in any way, even when my husband got ill she called the doctors and asked for a quick appointement for him.

The beach is just 5 minutes walk away, it is just 2 streets + 1 block to the next beach exit. It is a beautiful, clean and not overcrowded beach, we had one of our best afternoons there!

What we enjoyed most:

What we did not like:
leaving!

If we ever visit Florida/Fort Myers again we will definitly come again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness of the apartement, friendlyness of Wils, David + their 2 dogs, quiet and safe neighborhood, steps to the beach.
Liked least: leaving!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jen A
“Perfect for us (& our little dog)”
Reviewed 8 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for two weeks in November (around Thanksgiving 2015). The weather was great. The location was relaxing & comfortable. Wils, (the owner) is very friendly & kind (as are her two resident dogs, Sassy & Jazz). Wils is open, kind & had the desire to make our stay as pleasant as possible. When there were internet glitches, David, her husband was on it immediately. She had restaurant recommendations & ideas of things to do, without being too intrusive. She loves her "little piece of paradise" & gladly shares details we would have missed without her insight (like the wild orchids growing on trees & her amazing passion fruit vines). We loved the outdoor veranda, where we could sit outside & the proximity to the beach, a very short walk across the street. It was so nice to be able to take the dog to the beach with us, which we did nearly everyday. We also enjoyed evening strolls, through the quiet residential area, where this rental is located. We were able to walk to several restaurants, which was nice & we enjoyed the local farmers market a few blocks away. This is not a glitzy, flashy place. It is a relaxed, comfortable, safe, quiet & clean place, near the beach (& our pup gets to come with us too). Perfect for us

Zh B
Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice, but not on the beach!”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

The ad and pictures led me to believe this property was on the beach. It is NOT. My plan was to have a place on the beach, so we could sit, watch, and listen to the Gulf. We are senior citizens, so the block long walk to the beach, wasn't what we wanted to do. The apartment was spacious, plus the owner was very nice. While the size of the apartment was spacious, the owner was very nice, the apartment is NOT a beach apartment. Thus, we were very disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked least: Apartment is NOT on the beach!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Dec 2015
I am sorry you were not aware that the apartment was not on the beach. There is a map on the ad that shows that it is across the road from the beach, and the walk to the beach hasn't posed a problem for any of my guests. If you had expressed your disappointment when you were here, I would have happily tried to fine you another place to stay. You were here in April, and waited until November to post this, so I really don't know why it took you so long to voice your disappointment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing