“Warm wonderful February!”
other travellers have booked this property
Everyone says they sleep well in this great bed. There is also a TV in the bedroom. Fully equipped kitchen!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully equipped kitchen!
Relaz!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bevelry J...
“Great location”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We arrived and the 1st thing we were told by Wils that the 2 window air conditioner has been not working . We wish we would have had been told before arrival. It made sleeping VERY UNCOMFORTABLE at night after long days at the beach. Wils lives in the top appartmant and you see her and her dogs oftened. Everything was great, location but lots construction. Beaches are beautiful. Only disappointed were about the 2 airconditions window not working :))) Even with the windows open and fan on it was to warm! 4 out 4 with air working
3 out 3 without air working

23 Apr 2018
I am so sorry this happened with the AC. The timing of delivery and replacement was unfortunate because I had been told they would be replaced by the time you arrived.They have both been replaced.
msteinhel...
Centerville, Ohio
“Warm wonderful February!”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Adorable Beach Apartment. Our hostess Wil was wonderful. She was very friendly, non intrusive, yet available should we have questions or suggestions. The apartment is perfect for a solo traveler or a couple. The accommodations were comfortable and equipped for anything one would need to prepare a meal or go out for a day at the beach. The Apartment has a lovely yard with a hammock and seating and is within an easy walk to the beach. Our dog was made welcome which was a plus. We enjoyed daily walks on the beach and around the neighborhood with our dog.

During our stay there was construction in progress along the road. Do not let it intimidate you, as it was relatively easy to navigate around. The weather during our month long stay was well above normal with record highs for February. The 2 air conditioners and ceiling fans struggled to keep the apartment cool although we were often out during the heat of the day.

Within walking distance are many delightful shops and restaurants. We enjoyed visiting many of them and have a list of others to try when we come again. Thank you Wils for a wonderful getaway and fun in the sun in lieu of a miserable month in frigid Ohio!

17 Mar 2018
Thank you for the lovely, descriptive review. I'm sure it will be helpful to others who are interested in staying here..It was a pleasure having you as a guest, as well.
Yamma
Alberta
“Cozy and private but close to the action”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Cozy for two, this ground floor apartment is perfect for a single, or a couple like us that has been together for 45 years and know each others moves! A little off the beaten path but steps from the beach, it allowed us privacy from the busy streets but easy access when we wanted to go there. Nice garden to sit in and a comfy bed. Wils is a great hostess and equipped the apartment with everything we needed for a relaxing stay.

12 Feb 2018
Lynda, Thank you for the sweet review. It is much appreciated. You were great guests, as well, and I hope to see you again.
Wils
Storytell...
“Cozy, Quiet, Comfy :)”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this vacation rental for a solo weekend getaway by the beach. I wanted space to think, to write, and to catch up on my reading--somewhere away from the noise and distractions of everyday life, somewhere I could be comfortable and safe.

I was not disappointed. The apartment is on the first floor, small for a family but perfectly sized for a couple or a single traveler like myself. The couch and bed are super comfy--great for curling up and reading while it rains--and the kitchen is clean and fully stocked with basic tableware. Unlike most vacationers, I didn't eat out at all--luckily the oven, microwave, and fridge all work just fine. (There's even a toaster oven and a blender!)

The apartment is indeed walking distance from the beach--even in spite of the road construction going on during my stay, it was still a fairly convenient location, and I went to the beach at least once a day, sometimes multiple times. The beach is beautiful--not magazine photogenic, but peaceful and clean, and never too crowded. I also walked out to Matanzas Pass Preserve one morning--it's a lovely park but fair warning, NEVER go without bug spray. The mosquitoes will eat you alive.

Wils and her husband were very accommodating, welcoming but never intrusive. Wils came to greet me when I first arrived, and then left me to my own devices--and was very patient with me when I texted her asking about WiFi before reading the booklet she'd so helpfully left for me to read on the counter.

My only complaint (and it is a small one) is that one of the current pictures is misleading--you can see what looks like a bathtub in the bathroom behind the bed, but in fact it is just a shower (I'm guessing the bathroom has been redone since the picture was taken). I was only disappointed because I do enjoy a good bath after a long walk--but the shower was spacious, well-kept, and pretty, so it wasn't exactly a hardship. :)

Overall, my weekend went wonderfully (lots of rest and relaxation!) and this was in large part thanks to Wils and her lovely apartment. If you're looking for a great little spot "away from it all" and super close to the beach, congratulations--you've found exactly what you were looking for.

Bonus: as a female traveling solo for the first time, I was concerned about safety, but Wils reassured me right away and I never once felt anything but safe and relaxed, even when I walked to the beach in the early morning just before dawn. 10/10, would recommend! :)

27 Jul 2017
Kim,
Thank you so much for this lovely, detailed, and very well-written review. It is very much appreciated since prospective renters will be very informed by reading it. You were a delightful guest, and I am very happy you enjoyed being here. I will check on those photos. there was never a bathtub in the apartment, so I will see if I can find an angle that shows the shower. Please visit us again!
Thanks again, Wils
sbtick
Wassenberg, Germany
“cozy!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very cozy! The living area is quite small but fine for two people. Great kitchen, nice big closet/storage area. The bed is great, what a comfortable mattress! Short walk to the beach, and a nice quiet neighborhood. Wils is very friendly and great to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Your age range 50-64
11 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure meeting you, and I am so happy you enjoyed your vacation here.
Wils
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing