All reviewstimes squarebeach chairsthe north endbay viewwithin walking distancefull kitchenking bedtop floorfree beachscreened porchgreat place to staytown squareft myers beachhome away from homethe location is perfectpull out couchheated pool
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This was our 6th trip back to the same condo. Perfect view and perfect condo. Debbie at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating. The man who maintains the property, Casper, was also very helpful and does a wonderful job!!!!

Debbie

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We loved our stay at Casa Playa!! We were very comfortable in our updated condo. Great location and the staff was awesome. We loved the pool and the grilling station. A true hidden gem. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: I stayed in unit 102, modern and updated
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second time staying here and it was wonderful again. Both times the staff was great and the units we stayed in were beautiful and clean. The condo is within a very short beach walk right in to town but far enough away for quiet.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was very pleased with my stay. Friendly staff, clean, affordable. accommodating to my change in schedule Room #603 was beach them and clean. full kitchen. pull out couch. king bedroom separate from rest of spaces. great location. and was excited to have the grill on the beach as an option. I would return.

Room Tip: gulf view great
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Perfect, peaceful location but close enough for a nice walk to Times Square and nearby restaurants. The entire resort area was spotless both inside & out. Beautiful & clean pool area. I can't say enough about Grant & Patrice. They went above & beyond to welcome us & feel at home. The condo is perfectly furnished with a huge comfortable bed, tastefully decorated & just the right amount of space for 2-3 people. The dressing / bathroom combination was roomy and private with an attractive tiled shower and sparkling glass sliding doors. My favorite part was the screened in balcony with comfy chairs & my morning coffee. Watching everyone on their morning walks, sailboats passing by, the sound of the waves and the beautiful palm trees swaying right outside of our room. My only regret is that it was short get away for 3 nights. Next time we will spend at least a week....... We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple