All reviewstimes squarebeach chairsthe north endbay viewwithin walking distancefull kitchenking bedtop floorscreened porchgreat place to staytown squareft myers beachhome away from homepull out couchheated poolcan't wait to go backlove this place
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was very pleased with my stay. Friendly staff, clean, affordable. accommodating to my change in schedule Room #603 was beach them and clean. full kitchen. pull out couch. king bedroom separate from rest of spaces. great location. and was excited to have the grill on the beach as an option. I would return.

Room Tip: gulf view great
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Perfect, peaceful location but close enough for a nice walk to Times Square and nearby restaurants. The entire resort area was spotless both inside & out. Beautiful & clean pool area. I can't say enough about Grant & Patrice. They went above & beyond to welcome us & feel at home. The condo is perfectly furnished with a huge comfortable bed, tastefully decorated & just the right amount of space for 2-3 people. The dressing / bathroom combination was roomy and private with an attractive tiled shower and sparkling glass sliding doors. My favorite part was the screened in balcony with comfy chairs & my morning coffee. Watching everyone on their morning walks, sailboats passing by, the sound of the waves and the beautiful palm trees swaying right outside of our room. My only regret is that it was short get away for 3 nights. Next time we will spend at least a week....... We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We have stayed at Casa Playa several times and love it. Wonderful condos with awesome staff! They offer free lounge chairs in the beach, and the pool is clean and kept at a nice temperature, not real cold. Fresh beach towels anytime. Clean and great views of the gulf of bay.

Room Tip: Floor 4 and above, best views of gulf of bay!
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed in #207 for 3 days.Its at the north end of Estero Beach(very nice neighbourhood) It is a small studio but big enough for my wife and I who spent most of our time outdoors and on the go.We arrived early and were able to check in by noon because there was nobody in the condo before us.Property is well kept and pool/beach area always had chairs available.There is a maintenance guy around who is always eager to help with anything ....in our case,getting a beach umbrella for us.Beach towels are supplied and can be switched out at main desk....Great stay here..Would recommend...One more thing,Smoking is allowed on balconies so be prepared to put up with smoke from nearby lanais.I wish it were a smoke free property but it seems to be a common problem in FL.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We had not stayed at Casa Playa before this visit however we had a wonderful time. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely. The cooktop came in helpful for cooking breakfast each morning. We had housekeeping service every other day while we were there and appreciated that paper towels and toilet paper were left for us in our room. The screened in porch came in handy at night for sitting outdoors with friends and my favorite part of the whole entire trip was the availability of chairs for us to take down to the beach. They were sturdy yet easy to drag down and back each day. I saw many people using the grill to cook out their dinner although we did not use it ourselves. I would highly recommend Casa Playa and we will be staying there in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple