GullWing Beach Resort
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 326
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
USD 265
BestWestern.com
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 210
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 384
USD 373
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 433
Orbitz.com
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 190
USD 160
Dolphin Inn(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 99
Sun Deck Inn & Suites(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 171
Travelocity
Edison Beach House(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 203
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
USD 353
Cancelon
All reviewsgull wingthree bedroomisland viewfull size washer and dryermaster bedroomfull kitchenwalk in closetsouth endtennis courtspool areapool and hot tublaundry detergentgreat condoscreened balconysantini plazapaper towelsfamily vacation
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We booked this condo for 2 nights because it was right on the gulf and close to my relative's house in Cape Coral. The location is on a slow moving, 2 lane strip of island with many small restaurants and beach boutiques on both sides. The town looks somewhat dated and not up scale, compared to other parts of Florida that I have visited recently. However, much detail was given to the charming interior of the condo as far as drapery, pictures, a bar with stools, lighting, 2 flat screen tv's , a washer and dryer with soap, iron and ironing board, walk in closets, a new white kitchen , a balcony, a small jacuzzi tub, etc. Everything was very good.....except, the one thing that always means so much to me, which is a good night's sleep. I found the bed to be noisy and very uncomfortable. The sheets were very wrinkled and wimpy. I expect fresh, crisy sheets to sleep in. The foam pillows were uncomfortable. The towels were plentiful, however, very stiff and scratchy. I expected a higher quality for a resort. I did tell the management when we checked out, since they asked if I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jocar99
Reviewed 31 January 2012

It was a wonderful, regenerating, romantic and really well being stay in very spacious rooms/flats with an imazing sea view and directly on a fantastic, white sandy beach. The staff was extremely friendly and competent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This place was the greatest place I ever stayed, service is 5 star at a 3 star price not cheap by any means. From the pleasant check In to you departing this beautiful complex worth every penny.I hope I live long enough to enjoy this place and island 100 YEARS.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We have a family of 6 and we stayed here over Christmas. Our room/condo had 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Plus a full kitchen. This allowed us to buy food and eat there. This save a lot with a family our size. We didn't have an "ocean view" room but from our balcony we could still see the ocean. The staff was helpful in picking out a place to eat as well as answering any question we had. One of the nice things there was that even though there were chairs to "rent" on the beach, the gull wing had chairs you could borrow as well. That was nice! Their pool was nice, kids had fun. They also had a hot tub. Another cool thing was they had a BBQ area next to the gazebo so you could BBQ on you own if you wanted. I thought there were lots of little amenities that made our stay just lovely! And the beach! How nice it is, white ultrafiltration sandy beach! My daughter and I found so many sand dollars! As well as some other shells. All in all it was a great time and would recommend it to any one with a big family like us!!

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank MrsD_dclady
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is a condo style resort at a quiet end of Ft Myers beach. It is directly on a wide part of the beach with plenty of parking and elevator access in the parking area. Our 3 bedroom condo rental had a full kitchen, queen bed master, full bed, 2 twin beds, large living area and 2 full baths. There is also a grilling area next to the pool. Everything was in great shape and clean.

Room Tip: Go beach side but all are good views its either bayside or beach view
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends