All reviews waterfall pool across the street great tiki bar key west within walking distance live music times square short walk to the beach stove top restaurants and bars fort myers love this place full kitchen pools kitchenette yucatan ft
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We spent four nights here on arrival receptionist not very helpful the bathroom in our room was not clean and the stains in the toilet were very bad. The pool area was nice although no parasols so there was no escape from the sun. Room could do with serious updating hotel bar was very noisy location was good right by beach and bars and we had a good night in the mermaid bar drinking with the locals.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Nice little place, great location! We had a 2 bedroom suite that was very roomy and comfy. Couldn't take a shower before we left because there was not hot water. The staff at the Tiki bar was awesome. 2 Small pools that was fun and relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The Lighthouse is on a busy corner at the foot of the bridge leading onto Fort Myers Beach but once you’re on property it almost feels as though you’ve escaped to the Keys.
We took a little weekend staycation and it felt like we were truly on a vacation instead of 20 minutes from home.
Our room had been recently renovated with a full kitchen - it was clean and comfortable. The Tiki Bar on property provided the convenience of a restaurant and full bar on property with live music starting early afternoon.
There are two pools on property, or you can walk across the street to the beach. And if you’re looking for a change of scenery, you’re a quick walk from a dozen other restaurants and bars - several with live music.
Before we checked out Sunday morning, we went ahead and booked a room for next month - I feel another staycation coming on!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I checked into this resort in the evening. I was given a room above the office with a door that had Levolor blinds. I did not know how to operate said blinds. I tried to find the switch or lever that I could close them. There is a very bright light that shines through the blinds making it difficult to sleep. I went down the front desk to informed them I did not sleep well because I could not shot my door blinds. The lady at the desk turned and with no expression said you need a magnet. I asked where I might find it? She said people steal them all the time so you probably don't have one. Wow, I asked if I should have been told this when I checked in she said no. You would think with all the Red Tide and Dead fish on the beaches they would try to treat their guest better. I guess they have enough business.

I went down to the beach upon my return I saw a tall creepy guy standing next to my door. He had his wallet on my air conditioning unit and he was smoking. I approached my door and said excuse me thinking he would move away. He did not. I wanted to shower before I checked out. I didn't think this was a safe thing to do.

I again went done to the front desk to ask if someone would ask him to move. I was asked if it was a tall bald old guy(creepy) I said yes. She said that man head the room next store. I said well can he move to his doorway. She told me she could not ask him to move. Thanks!!! Really single women trying to use the room she paid for and has a creeper out there and you can do nothing? Great customer service.

I returned to my room. He was still standing there. I locked my door and put a towel over the door, and a chair in front of it so I could shower. I would not recommend this resort to anyone.
The front staff is awful. Good luck with your stay,

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want comfort or safety!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Idobeer
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We were given a room second floor and the elevator was out of order as was both vending machines .I was served a beer at the tiki bar that was 5 months out of date the fish and chips is 2 pieces of frozen fish and a bag of lays potato chips what a joke .our bathroom was in need of a good scrubbing the patio furniture was disgusting . the place was under some sort of construction so they had furniture stored in carports and other places it looked terrible .We should have been told about red tide but it was never mentioned we would have stayed on the mainland.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple