“So gooooood!”

Zushi Zushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ordered sushi takeout to bring back to the house one night during our stay in Ft. Myers. I ordered the Lava Roll and it was amazing. I would definitely return again. However, service and wait time was not the greatest. Estimated 20 minute wait turned into 40 and things just seemed very disorganized - where to go to pick up carry out, where to pay, if the carry out section was even associated with Zushi Sushi (the adjacent restaurant where I picked it up goes by a different name)

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered sushi to go. Sat at the bar while we waited for our order, which is attached to the restaurant. Bartenders were helpful and friendly. Sushi and salad was great!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place one afternoon and found that the food was good but not great. The sushi place is connected to a brewery which we thought a little strange but it wasn’t terrible. The atmosphere was a little off for a sushi place but the service was good and the food adequate. We ordered the miso for a starter which had a lot of flavor but could’ve been warmer. My husband did try 2 different beers and he liked them. One had pineapple or some tropical fusion and the other a lemongrass wheat. We split 2 specialty rolls and the JB roll. Like I said earlier the sushi was good but certainly not the best we’ve ever had. I would stop back again if in town.

1  Thank CruisinNurse
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Big sushi menu. Restaurant is attached to a brew pub so for those in your party who do not like sushi, you can also get burgers, etc. Service was friendly and quick and food was average.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We came in to have dinner and we had cam as our waiter. He was awesome. He made it such a comfortable experience for us. We have been to zushi many times and have never experienced the service cam gave us. Also, the sweet and sour sauce is to die for.