“Perfect "home base" for area property search”

Comfort Inn Fort Myers
Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stayed @ the Comfort Inn for 4 nights as a home base, as I looked @ communities in the Ft. Myers, Fl area. It was very easy to get to and looked exactly like the photos. The pool is a tad on the small side, but I never saw anyone using the pool and I didn't either, as I was busy each day checking out gated community properties and was not in the area for a luxurious vacation experience. I found the property to be very clean and quiet. The staff, from front desk to the workers who kept the continental breakfast and common areas stocked and cleaned, to the maids were all very friendly. The room was perfect for what we were there for. Really appreciated the free newspapers each morning and cookies. The continental breakfast was very good, with choices of cereals, yogurt, orange & apple juices, coffee, milk, hard boiled eggs, bagels or toast and on alternating days either bacon, sausage or ham rolls with either scrambled eggs or cheese omelets. The free Wi-Fi was appreciated. The rooms had a coffee maker, microwave and small fridge. Nice sized TV with a very good channel selection. The bathroom I had featured a nice walk-in shower and there was always plenty of hot water. In a nutshell, this is a very good value place to stay when in the area if you are looking for a basic budget, clean well run hotel. That was all I was expecting and it was perfect for my purposes and would stay there again if I need to return to the area for follow-up on communities I visited. Thanks to all the staff there, job well done!

Room Tip: I asked for and received a ground floor room, which I got and loved it!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The cheese omelets are fabulous. The decaf is undrinkable and the only water available was in the vending machine. Staff was unhelpful.

The room is great, very comfortable. Cracker Barrell next door. Pool looks great and fresh cookies were available in the afternoon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2017

the room was nice and clean,the pool was nice and the continental breakfast was very good.The staff was very friendly and the location was great.We were very pleased with our stay and would stay there again and recommend it to anyone else as well. It was close to stores,shops and reteraunts.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Spent one night after driving my parents car to Ft Myers. Good property fairly clean (I travel often and am picky) The bed was real comfortable and the room was fine. It was an outstanding value for the price. The continental breakfast was below average, but Cracker Barrel is immediately adjacent... went there for a great breakfast. Yes I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The room was very quiet. We were on the top floor away from the parking lot.
I would stay here again. I felt very safe at this hotel. the hotel is kind of hidden off the main drag so it was very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family