All reviews front desk super target room was clean small fridge and microwave free breakfast short drive yogurt breakfast bar central location jet blue park restaurants and shopping nice stay definitely stay here again sanibel island kathy property myers
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

To starters, we arrived around 9pm to a room in which on of the TVs didn't have service and the other one a horrible signal. I called the front desk and they offered me another room, I go to check the other room and it has the same problem.
The clerk starts talking under her breath how other people didn't complain about it so she wasn't aware of it
I wake up the next day to find ants on the night stand, desk, and tv stand. The manager tells my husband "oh, those are ghost ants and in Florida it happens all the time". Umm, we are from Florida and we keep bugs out of our house.
She sent the maintenance guy right away which tells me: "I'll put a couple of ant traps and you can keep the rest just in case you find more". Reaally?
We left for the beach, vome back and there are still ants crolling all over the place. Needless to say our 5 day stay ended up with us checking out after the one night there.
The clerk said I had to call back on Monday as the manager is off on Sunday in order to get my money back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

I apologize for all of the inconveniences and with our 100% Guarantee Standard your stay has been refunded in full. I do hope that if your travels finds you back in our area again, that you would give us another chance to meet all of your expectations.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The minor league baseball team I drive for stays here quiet often. The property is clean & well maintained and the buffet breakfast is delicious. I can honestly say that every visit to this property has been outstanding! ALL the staff and management go above and beyond to be accommodating to ensure that your stay is the most comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

As a motor coach operator, the extra check out time on our last day is most appreciated! Thanks again for all you folks do!!

John S.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank M593OLjohns

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. I hope that you chose to atay with us again should your travels find you in our area!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Our first room was unacceptable with a smell that was 50% disinfectant 50% mold. Management responded and put us in a jr. suite. If you like a firm mattress, this is not your place. The mattresses are extremely soft.
The location is good. The breakfast as well, was good and adequate. Staff was very responsive.
I typically stay at Hilton properties but this was a group stay for a family function.
Overall the value was as expected.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do look forward to hosting you again and meeting those expectations should your travels find you back in this area.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The Fairfield in Fort Myers is pretty standard for the chain. This one is recently renovated, so is nicer than many. The breakfast was good and had many choices. There was plenty of parking and the location is very near just about anything you might want. We booked a "junior suite" because we wanted to sleep three. The bed was fine, but the second "bed" was a fold out couch that became known as the rack. It was not comfortable. I do not recommend using it for an adult.

Room Tip: Do not expect a good nights sleep on the fold out.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites on Cypress Terrace in Fort Myers as part of a long weekend away over Mother's Day. This was this first hotel we stayed in during the weekend and probably should have stayed here the whole time! After a lengthy drive and a day at the Edison-Ford Estates in Fort Myers (don't miss this one, either), the location was perfect. The room was clean and comfortable and the small fridge and microwave in the room were very convenient. Their breakfast had several good choices and was superior to that normally encountered in similar hotels. The hotel is about 30 minutes from Sanibel and Captiva, close to shopping and lots of great places to eat (don't miss Famous Dave's on South Cleveland Avenue). Bottom line: This is an all-around good place to say when you're in the Fort Myers area and a less expensive alternative to a location closer to the beaches. We would definitely consider staying again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom P
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Tom P,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our hotel! It is great to hear how much you enjoyed all of our amenities and the area over you Mother's Day getaway. We hope to see you again in the future, should you travels bring you back to the Ft. Myers area.