Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral
USD 114*
USD 103*
USD 117*
USD 113*
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
USD 279*
  • Pool
USD 71*
Priceline
All reviewsfront desksuper targettamiami trailroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavespring trainingfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsyogurtbreakfast barshort drivecentral locationking bedjet blue parkhotel rooma great staydefinitely stay here again

Clean room,
Very Friendly and Helpful Staff. Convenient to shopping. It is a very short drive to everything a Family would like to do. Staff was very Helpful with recommendations and directions. We will return.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken C
ffiftmy, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Ken C,
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you were happy with your visit and that you will return. Hopefully you will be able to visit again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Unfortunately, during my stay the elevator broke which was inconvienent. The property as a whole excellent. The refridgerators in the rooms are a nice touch as well as the microwaves. This saved money for me.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear martingbenoit,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the inconvenience with the elevator while you were here. I understand how frustrating that can be. We're glad you liked the hotel and amenities otherwise, and I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We have stayed here many times. Good location, clean and helpful staff. Pool Hot tub area is good, Many updates were recently completed and Breakfast is good. Visited the Edison and Ford museum which is fairly close.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger A

Dear Roger A,
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, and for being a frequent guest. One of our mission statements is to give the service that will make a guest want to return. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Recently remodeled - good location but not a place I'd pick unless I was on a tighter budget. When I last stayed here the renovation was not yet completed and there was a good bit of construction activity underway. I had a renovated room and it was 'nice' - better than most of the Fairfields I have stayed in over the years. One peeve - the western exit door could not be opened with my room key. Did not eat the breakfast but what I saw of it was not very expansive - but about what I would expect from a Fairfield.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JimBr0wn
ffiftmy, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Jim Br0wn,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We're glad you experienced our renovated hotel after you had stayed during the construction. I apologize for your inconvenience with the key not working, and appreciate your feedback about breakfast. We sincerely hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

This hotel looked recently updated. New carpet and some new furnishings. Very clean and close to shopping and the beaches. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms seemed large. Would have given it 5 stars but the breakfast was just average. Great place though!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Frank L,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We're glad you enjoyed our recently renovated hotel and our location, and appreciate you calling us a "great place!" Fairfield Inns often have changes to the breakfast program -- next time you visit perhaps you will be able to rate us with that 5th star!