“Lunch”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 934 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing steamed dumplings! Drunken noodles are amazing. This is a must try! Great service and perfect spice!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Typical strip mall location, tiny place. There was no one there when we arrived for an early (5:30pm) dinner on a Thursday evening. It was dead quiet. Server informed us we couldn't use our Groupon because it was for 4 people and we only had 3 (the Groupon was the only reason we went that day). At any rate, we were already there so we stayed and paid full price-and it was worth every penny!! Despite the lackluster décor and very sleepy background music the food was fantastic--hot, fresh, lively, made-to-order and spiced perfectly -- along with huge portions (win!) The server was very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly without being overbearing. I had the vegetarian fried rice with pineapple, another guest had the Pad Thai and one had a sweet and sour chicken dish which was nothing like the typical Chinese version--it was a dreamy combination of sour, a little hot and a sweet finish, but not sickly sweet. We all finished every bite of our meals and left very full and very satisfied. We were going to go for frozen yogurt afterwards but none of us had any room left! Needless to say, we will be going again to use that 'dinner for 4' Groupon soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Have been to Bangkok Thai twice in a week's time. First time was with work friends, second time was to pick up carry out. Both times the food was VERY good. Panang curry and chicken pad thai were very tasty. Wait times weren't crazy long and the place seems CLEAN. Wait staff are courteous and prompt! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

It's been some time but I was in town today and stopped by for a late lunch. Surprise when I saw a sign closed from 3 to 4 but it was only 2:20 pm so I made it. The Thai food was so great I took a order with me. Love cold Thai food. This place is great and I will go back. Owners and help act like your part of there family make you feel very special every time.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Great service, fresh ingredients, great flavor blending in everything I've had. WAY better than another local place I used to recommend.