“Delicious breakfast and friendly staff!”

Mon Paris Coffee Shop & Bakery
Ranked #5 of 34 Dessert in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Description: Coffee Shop and authentic French bakery. Serving breakfast and lunch anytime. We serve amazing omelette sandwiches, crepes, quiches, hot and cold sandwiches, and much more.
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We tried Mon Paris for the first time today and will definitely be back! The lady at the cashier was very kind and explained all the items to us. Everything in the display cases looked amazing and the menu had something for everyone on it. I ordered the croque monsieur and my husband got the ham, egg and cheese croissant. Both were fresh, hot and very tasty. Great little place with both indoor and outdoor seating, we will be back!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Ruby C
Ellie S, Owner at Mon Paris Coffee Shop & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for the review! Glad to know you enjoyed our place!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t believe there wasn’t a line out the door! Best French bakery in Florida! First time there this morning (randomly noticed it for the first time)- got breakfast to go for my boyfriend and I. He loved his swiss cheese omelette with bacon on a croissant and I loved my ham and swiss croissant. We also split a chocolate croissant and yum, yum, yum!!! The croissants were super flaky and crispy on the outside layers - great quality ingredients. I’m already studying the lunch menu... the organic salads and sandwiches look awesome. ❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy, friendly, tasty.
The owners, French themselves, are very pleasant and accommodating.
The coffee *shivers* is delicious.
White or Dark Chocolate Coffee are both delicious.
The Food:
I had the French Toast. The creme and fresh jam on top with a light sprinkle of powdered sugar was the perfect blend for me.
As you will find traveling in many European countries a business owner values customers whom relax and converse over an hour or two. (3 at dinner)
So do not feel you have to rush out the door as soon as you are done eating.
Come for the food.
Stay for the family.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food, great coffee, great prices. My new breakfast spot. Would recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank DelarioPicante
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for something besides eggs and bacon this place has tremendous crepes filled with most anything savory or sweet. Try the macaroons for a special treat, or take a fresh baguette to go.

Date of visit: May 2017