“A little bit of France...”

Mon Paris Coffee Shop & Bakery
Ranked #5 of 33 Dessert in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Description: Coffee Shop and authentic French bakery. Serving breakfast and lunch anytime. We serve amazing omelette sandwiches, crepes, quiches, hot and cold sandwiches, and much more.
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Love the food! Wonderful pastries and good coffee. The small place feels cozy and intimate. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is my home away from home. The owners make you feel so cherished, while you sip the fabulous coffees and enjoy the most amazing food. The crepes are BETTER than any crepe I've had in France. The croissants are layers after layers of perfection. Nothing compares. Thank you again to the owners for always making me and my family - a part of your Mon Paris family.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I think this little French bakery and coffee shop is a hidden gem and you will love the ambience i.e. the showcase of pastry delights. The crepes! And beautifully brewed coffee and espresso. A local family and their love for food. A must visit.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This bakery is hands down "my" go-to place for breakfast and lunch. The egg, cheese and ham croissant with pesto sauce is a PERFECT breakfast! The chicken salad is fresh and scrumptious.
We are so blessed to have this bakery in our area.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I love this little place, it is tucked away from the main road but luckily for me, it is just across the road from my parents house. I just have to walk over whenever I am in town to visit.

I just wish I could find a place that offered baked goods like this in my hometown.

I am not a coffee drinker, but my parents enjoy coming for a cup. I come for thier fabulous bakery items, I want to try everything!

Stop in, you will not be disappointed.