“Great Italian Food Experience!!”

Bruno's of Brooklyn Italian Eatery
Ranked #29 of 978 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We arrived a little after 5pm. We did not have reservations(suggested), but the lady was very accommodating and gave us a nice table. It's kinda small inside, but it smells just like your grandmother's Italian kitchen!! The food was excellent to say the least! We started with a house salad and a had a side of some of the best meatballs and sauce ever. I had a Stella Artois beer and a glass of ice tea. Main course I had Chicken Francaise and my wife had Penne with Vodka Sauce and grilled chicken . The portions are a great size. For dessert I had the limoncello cake and my wife had a cannoli and cappuccino . Everything is made in house... You wont be disappointed..

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I have just had the most amazing chicken Alfredo I have ever eaten. It was phenomenal. All the food we had tonight was first class and the atmosphere was great, watching our food being cooked was so interesting. The service was friendly and efficient. If i lived here then this place would always be top of my list it was SO Good. Thank you Bruno and team.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Be prepared for an authentic Italian meal cooked to order and oh so delicious! The noise level is quite noisy so it is hard to have a conversation but the quality and delishness of the meals they serve, more than makes up for it. The owners are their all the time making sure everyone leaves happy!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Found this lovely gem after our original plan to visit another Italian restaurant was found to be closed for the season- turned out to be for the best! I called to verify they were open and they suggested we make a reservation- for our party of 5 she offered the “chef’s table”... couldn’t have been a better place to eat for our two boys age 11 & 14. We enjoyed watching the chef prepare the dishes before our eyes!

The food is amazing! They cut the fresh pasta on the spot. Many options on menu- husband said this was best Chicken Parmesan he’s ever had! Small restaurant, quaint atmosphere. I want to come back so I can try all the dishes!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Our first attempt for an Italian meal resulted in the restaurant being closed for the season. We stumbled across Bruno’s and thought we would give it a go. My wife called to make sure they weren’t “closed for the season”. They were in fact open and reserved a spot for the five of us at the Chef’s table, the bar. We had an excellent view to watch the chef at work.

Very good and personable service with excellent food. They were even able to get a “that was amazing” statement from my Mom. I had the chicken cutlet parmigiana and it was my favorite of this dish to date.