1,707 results
All reviews iced tea front desk great hotel the breakfast area breakfast staff waffles breakfast was delicious a wonderful stay fresh fruit the entire staff i highly recommend this hotel home away from home definitely stay here again spring training clean rooms easy access free breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly! Rooms were super clean. Every time I left or returned I was treated with a smile. The only thing I could kinda complain about was the breakfast, turkey bacon was not pleasing and the potatoes were very over seasoned but there was still lots of options to find something.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Traveled to Ft Myers for the Granson's 1st Birthday. Kids house was full so we stayed about a mile away at this hotel. Very nice place, clean and fresh, room was excellent and clean and bed was comfortable. We'll be going down again and I will definitely stay there again. Food was typical breakfast with make it yourself waffles, cereal, fruit, hot sausage, potatoes and omelet. Not so keen on the hot breakfast items, potatoes didn't look appetizing, omelet was pre-made and microwaved I'm sure and sausage was an odd color. They tasted alright, but not the quality I'd like.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Overall great hotel for the price. Staff is friendly and breakfast is good. I wish the beds were a little more comfortable and the showers had more pressure. Other than that an excellent stay I would stay again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Best service I have received at a Hampton Inn yet. As a HHonors member, and based on my job, I really watch for excellent customer service in my travels. This location hits all the marks of a well trained and managed team!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

As usual, the hotel and staff were great. We will definitely be staying here again. We travel two or three times a year with our travel baseball organization, and every time our stays have been perfect. We have now made this hotel our team hotel for our trips to this area, and have yet to be disappointed.