“Must Try!!!”

Ranked #4 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 5 - USD 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Authentic New England Seafood! "Bringing the flavors of the New England shores to Florida's Gulf Coast." Fried Ipswich Belly Clams, Chowder and Clamcakes, Lobstah Rolls. Casual restaurant with counter service, indoor and outdoor seating. Near beaches. Full Menu available for Take out.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love to try local places when I'm out of town.... after 7 days of seafood, I wasn't sure what new I could have.... decided on the lobster tacos and hand cut fries... so flavorful.... hubby ordered the lobster corn chowder... which was really good too. The owner was present on the floor and was interested in making sure everyone was happy. We lucked out getting a table, while others had to wait a bit. Great food and great service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Selected Cape Cod Fish Co after experiencing long waits at other area restaurants on a Friday night. What an amazing find! Kinda funky decor but the food was far beyond expectations. The “ Thai Mussels “ appetizer was exceptional and the seafood casserole and seafood stew were both way beyond expectations. Top of our “Return to” list for this City.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went to this restaurant because of its Trip Advisor ratings. Perhaps because of that, I had high expectations. It is a small place with limited seating inside. There is seating on the porch. I had the fish basket and drank a beer. Because of the prices I expected larger fish portions. The fries were nothing special and somewhat greasy. My wife had fish tacos which she enjoyed. My craft beer was served in a plastic “glass”. Our service was marginal and it took too long to receive our meal which was only warm when it arrived. I would not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had the fish & chips and the rest of my family all had classic lobster rolls. Both things were very good. Flaky cod and lots of lobster. Staff was very friendly. Janine was our waiter. Will be back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a great fish restaurant and fast service. This is a busy place. We did have a short wait but it was worth the wait. Funny waitress too.