“Delivery”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I order from here once in a while. We enjoy many items off the menu and will continue to order from them. I have never been inside the location due to ordering delivery. I would recommend to anyone in the area looking for a local joint to try.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Found this restaurant by chance. Wife has supreme pizza I had lasagne, we shared a garlic bread. All meals was really nice and inexpensive. Would visit again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Starz pizza is fantastic. I ordered a Stromboli and the crust was light and fluffy and tasty. I could eat it by itself but combined with the toppings it’s out of this world good. It’s a really big portion. Big enough for two people. I highly recommend it

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is my second visit to Starz... The first time the whole family went and just had pizza. We were quite pleased. This second time was just my son and I. He had the pizza, which was again quite good, but I had the chicken wings.. They were small, over cooked, the hot level wasn't hot at all, and, here's the kicker, in an order of 10 wings, one of the wings wasn't a wing,,, it was a bone. Let me say that again, it was the top of the bone of a drum piece... just the large bone part on top. No meat, no gristle, just the bone. How does a chef put that into the order? After the waitress translated what happened to the cook, I was given the option of cancel or get a couple more wings,, I errantly opted for the replacement wings.. sigh.. perhaps we'll give this place one more shot,,, but I'm staying clear of the wings...

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Decided on last minute to get Starz. Glad we did. Lasagne was perfect. Pasta w marinara was excellent. And service, well Mila covered all bases, twice! Great job!