“Amazing food even better service ”
Review of Leoni's Pizzeria

Leoni's Pizzeria
Ranked #410 of 951 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Description: Leoni's Pizzeria has been serving SWFL for over 20 years. Known for New England Style Pizza, Award Winning Wings, Philly Cheesesteaks, Salads, Homemade Pasta, Mexican, Desserts, and much much more.
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, Excellent service, the staff was very welcoming and the food arrived faster than I expected. We had 3 different kinds of pizza and all were amazing ... The supreme pizza was fresh with generous toppings and had a perfectly cooked crust, the cheese pizza was flavorful and the buffalo pizza was one of the best I've ever had. For desert we had cinnamon sticks, cookies, and tiramisu all of which I would strongly recommend. A necessary stop for anyone in Fort Myers.

Joanne V, Owner at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever we are in this area we always order pizza, wings or Philly Cheese steaks from Leonis. The food is so good and very dependable delivery.

Joanne V, Owner at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I just love the pizza, wings and the Quesadilla! We never leave disappointed with the food or the service. Always a nice relaxing place to bring friends for lunch or dinner.

The prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The pizzas are very good with plenty of cheese and ingredients. The dough was good as well. We haven't had their pizza for over 10 years because of a move but we returned to the area recently. They did not disappoint, it was as good as we remember from the past.

1  Thank Corey B

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Today I was stuck at work, and wanted pizza delivered. So I called them up they delivered to my area. I ordered an extra large pizza with pepperoni and mushroom. It was literally the best pizza I've had in awhile, the sauce was great the cheese was also. The delivery driver was very friendly when he came into my work. When I called to order the pizza and the man on the phone was very friendly. Definitely recommend their Pizza it was delicious.

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.