“Best Pizza Delivery”

Leoni's Pizzeria
Ranked #402 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever we are in this area we always order pizza, wings or Philly Cheese steaks from Leonis. The food is so good and very dependable delivery.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I just love the pizza, wings and the Quesadilla! We never leave disappointed with the food or the service. Always a nice relaxing place to bring friends for lunch or dinner.

The prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The pizzas are very good with plenty of cheese and ingredients. The dough was good as well. We haven't had their pizza for over 10 years because of a move but we returned to the area recently. They did not disappoint, it was as good as we remember from the past.

1  Thank Corey B
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Today I was stuck at work, and wanted pizza delivered. So I called them up they delivered to my area. I ordered an extra large pizza with pepperoni and mushroom. It was literally the best pizza I've had in awhile, the sauce was great the cheese was also. The delivery driver was very friendly when he came into my work. When I called to order the pizza and the man on the phone was very friendly. Definitely recommend their Pizza it was delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just ok. The wings are great the pizza was a disappointment. The pizza sauce is very sweet. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza was tasty but way too much meat on it.