“Great Food and Amazing service!”
Review of Leoni's Pizzeria

Leoni's Pizzeria
Ranked #383 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I just love the pizza, wings and the Quesadilla! We never leave disappointed with the food or the service. Always a nice relaxing place to bring friends for lunch or dinner.

The prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The pizzas are very good with plenty of cheese and ingredients. The dough was good as well. We haven't had their pizza for over 10 years because of a move but we returned to the area recently. They did not disappoint, it was as good as we remember from the past.

1  Thank Corey B
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Today I was stuck at work, and wanted pizza delivered. So I called them up they delivered to my area. I ordered an extra large pizza with pepperoni and mushroom. It was literally the best pizza I've had in awhile, the sauce was great the cheese was also. The delivery driver was very friendly when he came into my work. When I called to order the pizza and the man on the phone was very friendly. Definitely recommend their Pizza it was delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just ok. The wings are great the pizza was a disappointment. The pizza sauce is very sweet. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza was tasty but way too much meat on it.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Neighbor bought pizza for delivery. The driver to Harmony Point in Emerson square at 6:30pm on Wednesday was speeding so fast he had to pass two cars in the road that were waiting for someone to back up.
By passing he knocked a biker right off of his bike.
When confronted the driver kept blaming the biker and one of the car drivers.
Do not buy from Leonis until management responds to this complaint. This may not be ownership a fault, but the liability is theirs to manage.

Noah P, Guest Relations Manager at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Hello Mutt239, we are so sorry that this happened! Our drivers are held accountable to their actions on the road and this is unacceptable. The owner and managers have seen this review, they are taking action to re-train staff and rectify this situation. - Noah P