“Great pizza & customer service ”
Review of Leoni's Pizzeria

Leoni's Pizzeria
Ranked #402 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Today I was stuck at work, and wanted pizza delivered. So I called them up they delivered to my area. I ordered an extra large pizza with pepperoni and mushroom. It was literally the best pizza I've had in awhile, the sauce was great the cheese was also. The delivery driver was very friendly when he came into my work. When I called to order the pizza and the man on the phone was very friendly. Definitely recommend their Pizza it was delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just ok. The wings are great the pizza was a disappointment. The pizza sauce is very sweet. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza was tasty but way too much meat on it.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Neighbor bought pizza for delivery. The driver to Harmony Point in Emerson square at 6:30pm on Wednesday was speeding so fast he had to pass two cars in the road that were waiting for someone to back up.
By passing he knocked a biker right off of his bike.
When confronted the driver kept blaming the biker and one of the car drivers.
Do not buy from Leonis until management responds to this complaint. This may not be ownership a fault, but the liability is theirs to manage.

Noah P, Guest Relations Manager at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Hello Mutt239, we are so sorry that this happened! Our drivers are held accountable to their actions on the road and this is unacceptable. The owner and managers have seen this review, they are taking action to re-train staff and rectify this situation. - Noah P

Reviewed 27 January 2016

My wife doesn't like this place, but I certainly do! The pizza is thick, and greasy, and right up anyone's alley who is looking for a good, delicious meal! Although premium priced, this little dive is only good for takeout, or eating it in a plastic chair (if there is one, outside). You can order a custom pizza with all your favourite toppings (you'll pay handsomely for it, though) or one of their standards, like the Supreme, meat or veggie lovers, Philly Cheesesteak Pizza, etc. There is also a full menu of Italian specialties (which we haven't tried).
I would highly recommend this place if you like thick crust (they have thin, however), heavily topped pizzas, with just a touch of grease, and ton of cheese! Great pizza!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Pizza shops are a dime a dozen and everyone has there favorite. With Nino"s two blocks north. Leoni's doesn't compare at all.

Noah P, Guest Relations Manager at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2015

Hello Joshua B, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our pizza but as you said everyone has a favorite and some people just don't enjoy our thinner style of crust. Hopefully you will give us another shot and try our great wings or our pasta. - Noah P