“Beautiful location, good food”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 1,015 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Had lunch here, very nice place with nice views of the harbor. Food was good, a tad pricey but we enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank ScottE300

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My evening at the Lighthouse Restaurant was on the occasion of a family member's birthday. When we entered the restaurant the host seemed preoccupied and was not particularly welcoming.

We requested to dine inside and were seated at a table by a window that offered a fabulous view of the water and the back bay area which was especially nice at sunset.

The waitress was friendly and explained specials and answered questions knowledgeably. She paced our evening being attentive but not intrusive.

There was a nice selection of wine and each of us was very pleased with her choice.

Each person in my party thoroughly enjoyed the meal. My choice was the sea scallops which were perfectly cooked. The vegetable medley served with the meal was flavorful but the green beans in it were nearly raw - not even al dente. Just not to my taste. We each completed our meal with an excellent Creme Brûlée.

The evening was leisurely and in an atmosphere where we could not just enjoy the food and view but also each other's company.

1  Thank SusanT149
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I'm really surprised that the Lighthouse isn't ranked higher. My wife and I went for lunch, this was our first visit. We sat outside with a great view. The first thing we noticed was that the outside deck was completely screened in so you didn't have to worry about insects bothering you. My wife ordered a cup of conch chowder. It was full of vegetables and of course, conch. Very good flavor. I had the lobster bisque. OMG!! So delicious. We both had the grouper chunks. I had fries with mine and my wife had cold slaw with hers. The first thing I looked for was grease, since it the grouper was fried. No grease. The fries were crispy without being over cooked. The slaw was just the way I like it. The grouper chunks were lightly battered, not beer batter. The fish was flakey, moist and definitely fresh. We've been trying out different water view restaurants from Sarasota to Fort Myers and the Lighthouse Restaurant is definitely one of the best restaurants for fried fish that we have been to. One of my favorites.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had a nice dinner and view of the boats and lagoon. Storm passed by but we were under the screened overhang outside porch. It was beautiful. The food was also good and our waitress was attentive and nice.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank exerfix
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 7 for dinner. Our kids (ages 7-14) enjoyed the live music (guitar and piano) while we waited for our dinner. We had an attentive and friendly waitress. The dinner and atmosphere is nice, deigned for special occasions.

Date of visit: August 2018