“Great service great food”

Mario's Italian Meat Market
Ranked #3 of 976 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 October 2018

If you’re in the Fort Myers area this is the place to pick up your ‘Italian favorites’. Cold cuts, meats for the barbecue, breads, desserts. Excellent service, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Well after finding out about MARIO's in Fort Myers the first chance I got we went. What a great decision . . . . . . Forget the complainers (mostly over nonsense) this is a MUST TRY. From the moment you walk in you KNOW you are in the right place. We has Chicken Parm, Eggplant, Mozz, Lobster tail & a cannoli . . … . . . EVERYTHING was spot on absolutely NO ISSUE will be back time and time again . . . .I have already recommended it to several people . . . . . .

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Moving from Jersey 3 years ago, I had a tough time finding good Italian food and pastries. Not no more!!..

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Both my wife and I are Italian American. We grew up in an era and area that had great Italian food store with the hanging cheese and meats, the great selection of olives and cheeses and deserts. And you will never forget the great smells, Sadly, these sorts of places are dying all over the country, so to find this store in SW Florida was a dream come true.

Everything, and I mean everything is authentic and great. When you enter, you take a number and when it is your turn, the same clerk assembles your total order from bakery, meats, olive bar, and deli.

Fresh, flavorful and authentic food and Italian store experience is what you will find. Take your kids and grand kids because they may never get to experience this piece of Italian-American culture.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming to Mario's for the last 4 years. We love it. We get wonderful service, a great variety of Italian foods and wines, and everything we've ever had there's excellent. If you're looking for a good Italian Market this is a great stop.