“Great informational tour”
Review of True Tours

True Tours
Ranked #2 of 13 Food & Drink in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Historical Walking Tours Haunted History Tour Public Art Tour Downtown Revitalization Tour Fort Myers Founding Females Tour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My brother and I toured the pioneer women of Fort Myers after having lived here for 60 years. We had a great tour guide, Kay who made the experience very enjoyable. We even learned some things we did not know about our lovely town.

All reviews
"early history"
"minute tour"
"come alive"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This walking tour of the historic district gave us an overview of the history of Ft. Myers, its early residents and its association with Edison and Ford. It was interesting and I learned a lot about the names you hear about ... Summerlin, McGregor, etc ... and their role in Ft. Myers. The historic district is charming, and I enjoyed the visuals as much as the history.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Legends Tour was excellent. I will be recommending it to all my friends and my clients. Ft Myers has such a rich history. Kay did a great job bringing it to life.