“OOoo La La!”

Wok Cuisine-Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #304 of 988 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

As the French would say. Yes, that's the only way to describe the traditional Cantonese Chinese food at this restaurant.
It's not fusion or fancy, but your good old Cantonese Wok Cuisine done in the traditional Hong Kong style with good sized
portions to boot. Start with the crispy won ton skins with the
sweet and sour sauce and hot mustard, ummm. Traditional authentic Cantonese food.....Roast pork with snow peas with mushrooms, shrimp with lobster sauce, pan fried noodles with
pork, beef or shrimp with vegetables, and I could go on but trust me when I say, "It's so good"
It is located in an older shopping center, a stones throw away from the Page field airport on Boy Scout. Unassuming, delicious food, friendly service, and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Management went above and beyond to facilitate our dining needs even though it was very close to the Sunday@9pm closing time. We were served very good meals by a cheerful waitress and never felt rushed. We will definitely go back!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

The food was fresh, decent quality but not particularly tasteful. The Mongolian and Seushuan dishes were nearly identical in taste and not distinctly different. Work is also needed on the Crab rangoon which was hot fresh but bland and not smooth and creamy as I had expected. Service was prompt courteous and the restaurant was nice inside.
A little more pizzaz needed on flavors.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you're not looking for white tablecloths and top notch service, you won't go wrong eating here. (Formica tables and friendly staff.). My husband and I chose a combination meal for $10.95 each and we were very satisfied. I had the hot and sour soup which was neither hot nor sour, but to be fair I have eaten this in SE Asia and China and it's hard to beat the real macoy. It was tasty and my husband's wonton soup was fine. We were then served egg rolls and our main courses. The main courses were a tad salty but tasty. The service was good, the food was hot and the price was fair.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The CressChez household took it out for Chinese tonight. Remembering a great review from a fellow Foodie we tried Wok Chinese off Boy Scout in Ft. Myers. This little restaurant was not busy but I have to say it was extremely clean and tidy and the inside was decorated very cute! Staff was very friendly and service was prompt and efficient. Terry ordered Mongolian Beef, pork fried rice and egg drop soup. I ordered the 4 Seasons (pork, chicken, beef w/ veggies in brown sauce and 4 large tempura shrimp), fried rice and egg drop soup. Can I just say; BEST BEST BEST egg drop soup EVER! I prefer mine spicy so I asked for some Asian red chili paste and was brought a side with a smile so good!! Soup came with a bowl of crispy won tons and a side of spicy mustard (sinus open worthy ) and duck sauce for dipping...won tons were perfect; crispy and not greasy. Terry's Mongolian Beef was good but not really note worthy and my 4 Seasons was good but nothing had its own distinct "taste" it all tasted like the brown sauce and not much of anything you could describe. While the 4 tempura shrimp were huge, they were over battered and over cooked We both thought the fried rice was just alright; not too many bits of pork and not much flavor. The experience wasn't bad or good, just mediocre. And let me tell you, I haven't been eating meat lately and to splurge and have my 4 Seasons just be "ok" I'll wait to have another meat splurge for a really good juicy steak!!

Date of visit: December 2016