“Great quick food”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #352 of 958 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This little Grill serves great food. They do it right in front of you as your order. Great quality. And fast service. Highly recommended

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The "Welcome to Moe's" shouted each time a customers comes in may be hokey, but I like it.
My husband and I always each get a Funkmeister taco. I have them fill mine with as many veggies as I think they'll let me get away with, so it's really like a salad on a soft taco shell. It comes with a heap of chips. Salsa comes free and in several varieties.
My husband and I are light eaters, but for $10 we get a tasty and filling meal. I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat, Service is great the chicken quesadilla was great. I Highly recommended. Fast service. Great view

Reviewed 16 March 2017

good restaurant for fast food and the very friendly atmosphere, is in definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I've been to other Moe's locations. This one does not measure up. The shredded pork was cold and had a weird taste. The cashier opened my Bud Light using his shirt to twist off the cap. Gross. This location caters to FGCU students. Adult supervision is needed at this location.